Lag B’Omer 5775 Thoughts
THE POWER OF KABBALISTIC LEARNING [according to the Holy Zohar]
1. There is not a letter or word in the Torah that does not contain Kabbalistic secrets.
2. True Kabbalah causes the world to be filled with the knowledge of Hashem.
3. One who goes on to the post-life without Kabbalistic knowledge, though they may be filled with
Mitzvot and good deeds, will not be able to enter the [innermost] gates of the world to come.
4. The one who occupies them self with Kabbalah, is able to sweeten up all that’s difficult, cast aside harsh judgements and purify himself.
5. One who ignores to pay proper attention to Kabbalah, causes poverty and the elongation of the exile.
6. Every Kabbalistic word properly learned, creates entire worlds.
7. The masters of Kabbalah will be the first to rise in the resurrection of the dead.
8. The prayers of the Masters of Kabbalah will be received and answered.
9. The masters of Kabbalah have the power to nullify harsh decrees, to be in constant connection to Hashem, to bring down blessing and are called Tzadikim [righteous ones].
10. There is no wisdom that compares to that of Kabbalistic wisdom.
11. The knowledge of Mitzvot are considered to be the BODY of the Torah, whereas it’s SOUL is the secrets of the Torah [ie…The Kabbalah].
12. The masters of Kabbalah, relative to others, are referred to as the children of Hashem, as opposed to being Hashem’s servants, and this is because they know Hashem intimately and not just in a general way.
- TREE OF LIFE MEDITATIONS – LIFE APPLICATIONS OF THE ‘AITZ CHAIM’ –THE ARIZAL’S CLASSIC KABBALISTIC WORK – Part 1
- THE MASTERS PROJECT #1
- TREE OF LIFE MEDITATIONS – LIFE APPLICATIONS OF THE ‘AITZ CHAIM’ –THE ARIZAL’S CLASSIC KABBALISTIC WORK – Part 2
- Parsha Shemot – Bringing Back Interconnected Energy
- Weekly MMM – Get Yourself Free on Pesach
Comments are closed.