The Experience of the Ladder of Souls – Part 5
Here’s another collection of soul openings, to go as deep as we can because this series shares a quality with all successful spiritual ventures – when you begin to touch it, you touch the infinity of it. And this is what we’ve begun to do. These are ever-deepening soul openings for us to tap into now:
- You can open up a gate to your soul by finding out your core transformation point, the essence, the essential point of who you are. Finding it, you can choose to engage the world from that point, and you can be a lover, a transcender, an opener, a Be-er, a See-er, or whatever you may be in the expression of your purpose.
You can open up a gate to your soul by opening up the hidden light, and seeing the beginning, the middle and the end of any situation. You can open up the gates to that soul point by being in a state of meditation at all times, by being in hyper- focus and having a loving, embracing focus and connection to all that you encounter.
- You can open up your soul by realizing you are only connecting to a very small percentage of it, and making a choice to open it all up in any way you choose to do it, any way that comes to you.
- You can open up your soul by realizing you are a microcosmic being. This reality is not just literal or linear, but it’s multi-dimensional. There are things going on laterally, in terms of time, space and souls, things which are open to you. And that is probably one of the most profound openings of your soul.
- You can open up your soul by choosing to connect to those things which have infinity value, and by seeing the world with that infinity value. It’s seeing the infinity of anything you choose to touch. This goes on forever, and its power is eternal and infinite.
- You can open up your soul by seeing through the eyes of a Kabbalist, someone who is completely receptive and constructive, able to see the divinity of any topic and the parallelism of all things, and seeing them all at the same time.
- You can open up your soul by being fused with G-d in all aspects of the human experience – desire, pleasure, thinking, seeing, feeling, sensing, being, overcoming, completing, and all else that makes up the human experience. You can choose to be fused with G-d in all aspects.
- You can open up your soul by realizing the difference, the contrast between what your body says to you and what your soul says to you. Try to understand the difference and try to unify that difference.
- You can open up your soul by extrapolating the material feelings, the lower desires and drives you have, and elevating those to their sources in the body.
- You can open up your soul by taking an idea and digging into it as deep as you possibly can, to see what you think of the idea, what you know on the deepest level about the idea, how you can expand the idea and bring associations to it.
- You can open up your soul by living in the post-life now, by eternalizing ideas and feelings and seeing how they are growing ad infinitum.
- You can open up your soul by grasping those things that come right before they materialize into thought, and then into words and into actions. Try to grasp that subconscious and super-conscious reality and trying to express it.
- You can open up your soul by being silent, and in a non-attached way, sit back and watch the greatest show on earth.
- You can open up your soul by going back to Paradise, the Garden of Eden before the sin of Adam, and understand that you are 100% “I” and 100% “Thou.”
- You can open up your soul by joining your desire, your ratzon, your will with G-d’s will, and understanding that what you really want is what G-d wants.
- You can open up your soul by being G-d’s right-hand person, the one who is going out there to fix the world, by allowing your yeud, allowing your calling and mission in life to come to the fore and lead the way, and thereby fix the world in ways only you can do.
Comments are closed.